Best Acoustic Guitars Under 500 Dollars | List of Top 10 in 2020
Best Acoustic Guitars Under 500 Dollars
- Hello everybody, in this short article we will be reviewing about the best acoustic guitar under 500 dollars cost variety.
- As we are moving up with our spending plan classifications, we would be taking a look at several of the finest guitars right here within 500$ which are utilized by numerous intermediate to pro degree guitar players.
- Before this post we have created some even more articles which are particularly produced for finest acoustic guitars under $100, guitars under $200, guitars under $300 and under $400 independently.
- Below, we are just discussing concerning the guitars which are valued between $400 as well as $500.
- These guitars are the best in this array and we chose these guitars on the basis of timber top quality, the sound high quality, the looks and also on the basis of the evaluations and scores provided by the authentic costumers.
- To select these leading guitars for you i have actually visited the guitar stores neighboring and attempted and also tested all the guitars myself. This job of attempting the guitars as well as picking which one is ideal is not a simple task.
- All of these guitars would be excellent quality items with respect to sound, finishing as well as wood high quality.
- But i seen several other sites as well as check out posts regarding those guitars and as i pointed out earlier i have personally played virtually every guitar detailed on my web site.
Quick Listing of 10 Best Guitar Under 500 Dollars
- In this section of the write-up we have actually made a fast checklist of the top 10 finest acoustic guitar under 500 bucks for you.
- We have connected an amazon page link of each of these guitars for you to see the current rate or even more consumer reviews there on your own.
Now, without more ado let’s go through a quick list:
1-Taylor GS Mini-e Limited Black Limba ESB
- Scale Length: 23-1/2″
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- From Taylor: For fans of the acoustic guitar, news of a GS Mini made from rosewood will inspire excitement.
- For the uninitiated, this short-scale instrument provides both a welcoming entry path to the world of guitar and a quality guitar worthy of a lifetime of play.
- Built-in electronics make this an all-purpose tool for players across styles and levels of skill, and a structured gig bag offers protection as you travel to practice sessions, jams, and even live shows.
- Dimensions 37 x 16 x 7 inches
2-Seagull S6 Original Guitar Limited Version
- Double Action Truss Rod
- Tapered Headstock for precise and stable tuning and great for open tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle for better intonation
- Gorgeous domestic wild cherry back and sides provide a unique tone on this S6 Original from Seagull, blending the warmth of mahogany with the crisp definition of maple. Silverleaf maple neck on a shorter 24.84″ scale with a rosewood fretboard is easy on the fingers while specially aligned machine heads make for quick, stable tuning.Seagull The Original S6 Acoustic Guitar Features: Solid cedar top Wild cherry back and sides Rosewood fingerboard and bridge Tusq nut and compensated saddle Semi-gloss lacquer finish
- Dimensions 46.00 x 18.50 x 7.50 inches
3-Martin LX1E Acoustic Electric Guitar
Martin LX1E Little Martin Solid Sitka Spruce/Mahogany HPL Acoustic/Electric w/Gig Bag
- Body Body type: Modified O-14 Fret Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: High Pressure Laminate Bracing pattern: Non scalloped X-type Body finish: Hand-rubbed Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper Nut width: 1.69" (43mm) Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite Neck wood: Rust Birch Laminate Scale length: 23" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Hand-rub
- The LX1E is an acoustic-electric model constructed of a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, and finished of with a warm satin finish
- Mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides
- Warm satin finish
- Ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
- While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility.
- The LX1E acoustic electric model features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, and a warm satin finish.
- It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
- Dimensions 6.3 x 38.58 x 18.11 inches
4-Cordoba C5 CE Iberia Collection Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- 50mm nut width
- Savarez Cristal Corum strings in High Tension, 500CJ
- A staple in the Iberia series, the C5-CE features a solid Canadian cedar top and mahogany back and sides.
- The construction is based upon the traditional Spanish Classical guitar with the exception of a soft cutaway and a slightly thinner neck.
- The Fishman Isys+ 2band pickup system produces a rich and natural sound when amplified – perfect for gigging and recording.
- Dimensions 46 x 8 x 18 inches
5-Epiphone FT-100CE, Natural
- Grover Machine Heads with 18:1 tuning ratio
- The advanced jumbo style acoustic guitar is the go-to acoustic for beginners as well as professionals. Over the years, a wide range of artists including hank Williams, the Beatles, Elvis Costello, and Jeff tweedy of Wilco have chosen a jumbo style acoustic as their main tool for writing and performing.
- The Epiphone ft-100ce is a great acoustic guitar with a beautiful cutaway for great upper fret access that can keep up with you and it’s built with over a century of expertise and skill.
- Dimensions 44 x 5 x 17 inches
- Currently if you have experienced the whole post then you must have like on of our leading 10 choices ??
- Allow us recognize which one did you like the most and also why?
- Well, if you ask me then i would recommend you to choose the Epiphone EJ 200SCE. I own an epiphone and these guitars are the very best!!
- You can likewise make your mind after going through the real consumer reviews online.
- Also allow us recognize if you think some other great guitar is available which can be consisted of in this list of the top 10 ideal guitar under 500 Bucks.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.